Electromagnetic radiation is virtually everywhere. Many people believe that electromagnetic radiation is generated only in electrical grids.That is so far from the truth. Electromagnetic radiation follows us everywhere: at home, at work, on the streets. Apart from electrical systems,nearly all household appliances, including various electronic devices - such as television and radio equipment, cell phones, gadgets and a great variety of other electrical appliances- emit electromagnetic radiation as well.
Even on the streets, seemingly free of electromagnetic radiation, the sources of such radiation include electrified transport systems, power networks and street light networks, etc. Let us take a look at the impact of certain sources of electromagnetic radiation on the human body.
Sources Of Electromagnetic Radiation
As a starting point, let us specify the maximum permissible dose of radiation; it amounts to 0.2 μT. Then, let us take note of the average level of electromagnetic radiation from various electrical appliances and devicesthat people come across in everyday life.
Computers have become an integral part of the home of every family. Nine out of ten households have a computer or any other computer equipment such as laptop, tablet, etc. This miracle of technology can be a source of electromagnetic radiation at the level of up to 100 μT. It is easy to count that a person being in a close proximity to a computeris exposed to the electromagnetic radiation that exceeds the limit value by 500 times.
A microwave oven generates electromagnetic radiation at nearly the same level. A mere table lamp is a source of the electromagnetic radiation that exceeds the limit value by 4-5 times. In this case, the source is the cord, which carries electricity to the lamp.
The adverse effects of cell phones, other gadgets and electronic devices should be mentioned as well. Electromagnetic radiation from such devices reaches the level of 50 μT, which is 250 times as high as the permissible level.
Electrified transport systems are among the most powerful sources of electromagnetic radiation. Travelling by tram or electromobile is accompanied by the electromagnetic radiation exposure of 150-200 μT. Moreover, the level of electromagnetic radiation in the subway is considerably higher and amounts to 300 μT.
Even on vacation when all the sources of electromagnetic radiation seem to be far away, people are still exposed to radiation. In such a case, the source of radiation is high-voltage power lines, which are everywhere in the surrounding area.
All the appliances and devices supplied with power from electric power systems are to a certain extent sources of electromagnetic radiation. It looks like a person enjoying modern life conditions is practically always exposed to electromagnetic radiation. Therefore, nowadaysthe issue of human protection against this type of radiation is highly topical. Let us discuss the main measures to reduce the negative impact of electromagnetic radiation on the human body.
Methods of protection against electromagnetic radiation
One of the most effective ways to protect yourself against the damaging impact of electromagnetic radiation is to apply special materials that contain shungite absorbing electromagnetic radiation or reflecting materials like a metallic net and a mirror that make it possible to neutralize such radiation and minimize its harmful effects on the human body. The underlying principle of the use of such materials is grounded on radiation shielding, which contributes to the reduction in negative effects of unwanted electromagnetic waves on the human body.
Another most effective way to protect yourself from harmful electromagnetic radiation is to minimize the time spent in the radiation area. This is particularly important for the staff of electric power plants, where the level of electromagnetic radiation is the highest.
Let us take the staff of a high-voltage distribution substation as an example. The level of electromagnetic radiation is very high in both outdoor and indoor switchgears. Electrical grids with voltage of 110kv and above generate electromagnetic radiation at such a high level that its negative effects on the human body become profound.
Put shungite pyramids, spheres and cubes near sources of EMF
Early symptomssuch as headache, fatigue, irritability, despondency appear almost immediately. In such cases, staying without special protective arrangements (shielding devices) is not allowed.
Staying away from a high-voltage equipment, for example, in the substation control house, the maintenance staff is exposed to electromagnetic radiation at lower, though still greatly exceeding the prescribed limit, levels. This can be explained by the fact that the substation control house has a great number of sources of electromagnetic radiation: computer facilities, relay protection and automation systems of station equipment, distribution low-voltage switchboards, etc.
In such conditions, it is recommended to take a break and leave the building whenever possible, thereby reducing the time of electromagnetic radiation exposure. In addition, it would be good to use the abovementioned materials, which make it possible to minimize the negative impact of electromagnetic radiation on the human body.
It is also noteworthy that the extent to which the human body is affected by electromagnetic radiation directly depends not only on the time spent in the radiation area but also on the distance of the recipient from the source. In other words, when using any electrical appliance or device, you should increase your distance from the source whenever possible.
For example, while you are working on the computer, you should keep a distance of not less than 30 cm between your head and the monitor. The same applies to TV sets and various gadgets.
While you are talking on your cell phone, you should use the speakerphone mode or a wired headset. If the cell phone is not being used at the moment, it is better to put it on a table rather than keep it in your pocket.
The user manuals for electrical appliances generally include safety measures, specifically the safe distance from the given appliance so that the radiation level is the lowest. If such information is not provided, it is better to find out the recommended distance for your own safety. It can be found from the freely available internet resources.
It is a commonplace both at home and work that some of the plugged in appliances are not in use. Among such appliances are cell phone chargers, audio- and video-equipment, TV-sets, etc. Turning off these appliances enables a significant reduction in the amount of electromagnetic radiation and consequently in its negative effects. Furthermore, turning off electrical appliances results in areduced electricity consumption.
As already mentioned, high-voltage power lines are a source of electromagnetic radiation, and the level of such radiation is quite high with a positive correlation between voltage and radiation strength. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid staying or limit as much as possible the time spent in the electromagnetic field of power lines.
Within the supervised zone of power lines, the level of electromagnetic radiation significantly exceeds the limit values. Therefore, it is not recommended to construct residential buildings and various other buildings in such an area. If you are keen on gardening, you should give up the allotment along which there is a power line. Gardening generally requires spending a lot of time on the allotment, which, in this case, is fraught with continuous excessive exposure to the electromagnetic radiation from power lines.
We offer protective materials such as spheres, cubes, pendants, and necklaces, as well as shungite-based building mixtures for constructing shungite rooms, which absorb significantly electromagnetic radiation.
1. Shungite rooms speed up the recovery of patients after surgery or disease. Average hospital stay is reduced by up to 3 days. Thus, hospitals can increase the number of patients treated per year without changing the number of beds. When using shungite rooms, clinics increase their profits, and setting up shungite rooms can pay off in less than a year. In general, treatment time and cost are reduced.
2. While in the room, employees of NPP relieve their work-related fatigue or stress.
3. The function of the central nervous system is improved. Vegetovascular functions of patients with vegetative diseases are stabilized.
4. The room allows athletes to recover faster.
5. It is recommended that after providing primary health care suicidal patients are put in a shungite room for a couple of hours because the shungite room has a positive effect on stressed and depressed patients.
6. Psychologists are recommended to conduct medical practice in shungite rooms since most patients feel comfortable and safe there which allows increasing the effectiveness of the therapy. Also, sessions in a shungite room give patients a certain satisfaction, improve their mood and re-energize. As a result, the patients spend more time at the doctor’s office.
7. Patients with acute toxicological poisoning recover faster.
8. While staying in a shungite room, patients with coronary heart disease and angina relieve the pain faster. The efficiency and quality of treatment of cardiac patients is increased.
9. While staying in the shungite room, blood pressure of patients with hypertension decreases and stabilizes faster. It is recommended that the patients attend these rooms during the exacerbation and for prevention.
10. It has been observed that people suffering from insomnia get relief after visiting a shungite room. It improves sleep and overall health.
11. Air in this room has also a healing effect. It is known that shungite is antiseptic. Thus, shungite floors and walls purify the air. According to the research held in the Military Medical Academy of St. Petersburg, bacterial contamination of air in a shungite room is 10 times lower than usual. Thus, this air is particularly useful for children with respiratory tract disorders (chronic bronchitis, asthma) and allergy.
12. Since shungite has shielding properties and protects against electromagnetic radiation, it is useful to establish such facilities in places where there is the impact of geophysical anomalies (geopathic zones, geological faults). After a shungite room was created in the Military Medical Academy, radiation from the electric network has decreased 10 times.
13. The GDV method has shown that staying in a shungite room changes the energy in people and water. Read more here.
14. The efficiency of preventive and therapeutic vaccines increases.
15. Osteochondrosis and osteoarthritis treatment efficiency increases.
16. The immune defense of a human body is activated.
Target audience. Who will benefit from being in a shungite room?
1. Post-operative rehabilitation.
2. Recovery of NPP employees, enterprises management and etc.
3. Recovery of neurological patients, patients with vegetative neurosis.
4. Recovery of sportsmen after physical exercises.
5. Recovery of toxicological, suicidal and other patients. The patients were placed in this room for a couple of hours after they had been provided with the first medical care.
6. Patients with cardiac diseases.
7. People under stress or depression.
8. People having high blood pressure.
9. People affected with insomnia
10. Children with allergy, airway abnormalities, bronchitis and asthma.
11. People influenced by geophysical anomalies.
12. People influenced by electromagnetic radiation living nearby PTL.
13. People sensitive to electromagnetic storms.
14. People with osteochondrosis and osteoarthrosis.
Where shungite rooms can be used and created?
1. In rehabilitation wards and intensive care wards, wards forpatients recovery after surgery, poisoning, depression. In any intensive care units.
2. In large enterprises, factories, NNP, rest rooms.
3. In sports facilities, gyms, spas and wellness centers.
4. Sanatoriums, resorts, and other health care facilities.
5. In computer classes.
6. In placeslocatednearby power lines and other sources of electromagnetic radiation.
7. In homes for elderly people.
8. In bedroom.
9. In crowded places.
10. In areas with geophysical anomalies, geopathogenic zones.
11. In places where it is required to protect digital information.
12. In office buildings.
13. In control towers of airports
• Ensures alignment of walls / ceilings and serves as a protective screen at the same time
• Reduces the levels of electromagnetic radiation radio range of 10 kHz to 39 GHz, 50 Hz electric fields. Depending on the thickness of the layer, the screening effect of the material is up to tens of dB
• In the frequency range from 900 MHz to 2000 MHz 80% absorption of electromagnetic radiation (frequencies for mobile communications)
• Has the properties of the absorption of electromagnetic radiation
• Does not accumulate static electricity
• Does not distort the Earth's magnetic field, which provides a natural geomagnetic conditions in homes and workplaces
• Classified as non-combustible materials and no dusting
• Has high adhesion, elasticity and crack
• Frost can be used in cold rooms
• Has dimensional stability and high strength
• Ecological composition
• Room, finished with magnesium-shungite plasters, have a relaxing health-improving effect and are used for rehabilitation therapy
• The room in which you want to protect against static electricity;
• Premises, subject to the influence of electromagnetic fields;
• The duty army and other security agencies, managers of power plants, airports, etc.
• Areas with a strong influence of natural anomalies fields (geodynamic active geological fault zone);
• Sports centers;
• Hospitals and health centers;
• Health - care facilities;
• Electronics manufacturing plants;
• Enterprise electronic, instrumentation industries;
• Company medical industry;
• Data centers, server;
• Rooms for individual use: residential (houses, apartments) and office.
It has been proven that this room:
- Improves the body recovery process in the postoperative period and after childbirth;
- Activates internal self-regulation mechanisms of the human body;
- Relieves stress and tension;
- Relieves the sense of fatigue;
- Relieves headache;
- Ensures psychological rehabilitation of the person;
- Supports protective functions of the body;
- Restores the metabolism functions;
- Increases the efficiency of conventional therapy (i.e. there is a rapid recovery for a number of diseases);
- Accelerates rehabilitation after acute poisoning, accelerates remission in case of acute exacerbation of chronic diseases - ulcer disease, chronic bronchitis, etc. (conclusion of Military Medical Academy dated 02.09.2005);
- Improves the condition of people with hypertensive disorders and emotionally labile impairments;
- Normalizes blood pressure and cardiovascular system;
- Improves sleep;
- Relieves from anxiety and hyper excitability, as well as stops unusual emotional reactions;
- Removes entirely pathogenic microbes (conclusion of children sanatorium Chaika).
The first option is sawn (solid) tiles made of natural shungite. 10х10х1 cm and 10х15х1 cm tiles are normally used for walls and 2 cm thick tiles - for floor. They can be polished and have black color. Or they can be just ground with dark grey cast of shungite. The tiles are laid as any tiles of natural stone. The only disadvantage of such a room is the cost of square meter. It costs about $700.
The second option is to use special construction mix based on shungite. The mix consists of shungite and magnesite, the hydrator (hardener) is the bischofite solution. The mix is electrically conductive and has good strength characteristics. It is convenient in use. It can be filled into any forms for production of artificial stone. That is why designer solutions with the use of shungite construction mix are diverse. Moreover the main thing is that the cost of such a mix is much lower than the cost of shungite sawn (solid) products. That enables making it affordable. 14 kg of the mix is needed per square meter provided that a layer is 10 mm. The recommended minimum of plaster layer is 30 mm which means minimum 42 kg is necessary per 1 square meter. The cost of 1 kg is about $1.25 (the price depends on the total order quantity). Thus, the cost of 1 square meter is about $52.5. Taken into consideration the fact that in average, the shungite room area is 20 sq. m. the wall area is 45 sq. m. if the ceiling height is 2.5 m. Total floor and ceiling area is 40 sq. m. Summing everything up, we need to cover the area of 85 sq.m. The minimum recommended layer is 30 mm., the maximum one is 50 mm. 3570 kg of shungite mix is needed to make a room with shungite layer of 30 mm. 5950 kg. of shungite is needed for making a room of 50 mm shungite layer.
Is it possible to cover shungite plastering with wall-papers? Using this construction material you are able to create any design in the room. Unless there is a necessity to demonstrate the very shungite in your design you can hide the it underneath standard floor coatings (parquet, linoleum, laminate flooring) or wallpapers.
Methods to Protect Yourself Against Electromagnetic Radiation
Each year they publish new surveys about the danger of the electromagnetic pollution of the environment, and more proof is being found.
Now it is a proven fact that electromagnetic fields may have and are having a negative effect on your health.
If you are still skeptical about it, please read this article (Effect of EMR on Human Health).
Forewarned is forearmed. If you are aware of the risks associated with EMR and protection strategies, you can make informed choices to better protect your health and the health of your family.
If you are unable to abide by all of the recommendations provided below, at least do what you can do.
The more you are able to do to protect yourself and your family against EMR, the better.
Conclusion of Military Medical Academy
The clinic of hospital therapy MMA examined the treatment efficacy of therapeutic (mainly cardiac) patients under conditions of staying in a special ward with shungite coating. The study paid attention to assessment, first of all, of overall therapeutic and psycho-physiological effects of patients’ stay in the shungite ward.
In particular, an increase in the efficiency and quality of the angina treatment in case of ischemic heart disease and hypertension treatment was observed. Moreover, a comparative analysis of the disease manifestations, the dynamics of the leading symptom complexesenabled to identify a positive impact on the course of the disease, minimize of complaints, which, in it turn, enabled to reach stabilization in a shorter period of hospitalization. The average hospital stay was reduced to 2-3 days, which could be characterized as the cost-effectiveness of treatment in shungite wards. The calculation showed that in case of treatment in a ward with shungite coverage, the cost of treatment per patient could be reduced by 3-4 thousand rubles, and the overall economic effect 4-bed ward operating round the year could reach 0.5 million rubles. This will enable to provide qualified medical care for additional 20-25 patients.
Improvement of physical condition objectively coincided with quantitative data reflecting the psycho physiological status and life quality of treated patients.
Hygienic assessment of the shungite ward allowed establishing a decrease in the degree of bacterial contamination, shielding from electromagnetic fields, neutralizationof geological heterogeneity field activity.
Treatment wards with shungitecoating has a huge advantage in achieving overal therapeutic improvement of cardiac patients and achievement of remission, and can be embedded into a wide practice of cardiology and cardiac intensive care units of medical institutions. An additional effect mechanism may be drug potentiation.