Shungit store has opened schungite room in Moscow. This is the first room of our company in Moscow. It covers an area of 20 m2. The room is made of natural shungite. A total of more than 5 tons of schungite was spent on the creation of the room.
The room is designed for:
- immune compromised children and adults;
- people sensitive to geomagnetic storms;
- people in stress, depression, emotionally distressed, suffering from insomnia;
- patients suffering from hypertension, allergies, bronchitis, rhinitis, asthma, osteoarthritis, vegetative neurosis, cardiac diseases;
- those who have experienced serious trauma or surgery;
- athletes to recover after competitions and physical exertion.
The amount of harmful radiation surrounding us keeps growing. It is everywhere. Radio and TV have been two major sources of electromagnetic radiation for a long time. Recently, however, we have been trying to make our life more comfortable by using more technology. Thus, new sources of electromagnetic radiation have entered our life, including cell phones, tablets, base station antennas, Wi-Fi routers, access points, Bluetooth adapters, microwave ovens , computers, TVs, and more.
To be used in:
Sources of RF Electromagnetic Fields
Sources of RF radiation include radio, TV, radiolocation, radio control, quenching and melting of metals, welding of non-metals, electrical prospecting in geology (radio-frequency surveying, induction methods, etc.), radio communication, etc.
Mass media avoids discussing how Wi-Fi routers impact human health. Nevertheless, the negative health effects of electromagnetic radiation from mobile devices and home appliances, Wi-Fi routers included, can be considered proven..
Electromagnetic radiation may have negative health effects only if it is strong enough, as well as in case of long-term exposure.
Let us find out which home appliances emit high levels of electromagnetic radiation.
– TV sets (CRT TVs; does not apply to LCD TVs);
– Computer monitors (CRT monitors; does not apply to LCD monitors);
– Microwave ovens;
– Some underfloor heating systems;
– Some alarm systems;
– Battery chargers, voltage stabilizers, etc.
Hello, dear friends! Please count how many house hold appliances and electrical devices you have at home. I have counted over 20 items. And you cannot do without them: fridges, microwave ovens, washing machines, computers, tablets; our life has become closely intertwined with these appliances. Try throwing away any of them and you will feel emptiness, as if you got deprived of something most precious in your life.
Naturally, each of these appliances generates an electromagnetic field, which exerts a direct influence on us. In case of overlapping electromagnetic waves, the effects becomestronger. Where do you think fatigue and tiredness come from? Electrical devices are partly to blame for such a situation.