EMF protection devices
Scientific and technological progress led to the fact that the space surrounding us is filled with radiation, which consists of electromagnetic waves. These waves emanate from household appliances and other devices used every day. Few people know that exposure to such radiation can be detrimental, as it creates favorable conditions for the development of oncology and heart diseases.
Shungite - mysterious and healing
Today, the unusual properties of shungite are increasingly used to protect people against electromagnetic radiation. It neutralizes or significantly reduces the power of waves that emanate from mobile devices, microwave ovens, TV and PCs. Shungite is also used to protect against electromagnetic radiation emanating from high-voltage lines.
Shungite is a mineral that occurred in nature under mysterious circumstances. Many scientists consider its appearance a consequence of the meteorite fall. They also assume that the Karelian deposits of shungite are at least two billion years old. This explains the need to use shungite to protect against electromagnetic radiation. Substances contained in this stone, absorb all harmful radiation and minimize their effect on the human body.
The use of shungite protective properties
When used as protection from electromagnetic radiation, shungite acts as a sorbent or a kind of filter. This mineral was used to cover Chernobyl reactor after the fire. Shungite is a diamagnet. This means that the external and internal EM fields, acting on each other, are mutually weakened. In doing so, they are able to reduce the impact of geological fields and solar radiation.
Shungite for protection from electromagnetic radiation is used as an independent material or as a component of screens reflecting EM waves. Apply it as follows:
- The stone is used for renovating walls of houses and office buildings with lots of appliances and devices. It helps to improve the energy reserves of the inhabitants or staff, help people feel less tired and more active.
- Shungite is cut in the form of pyramids and used to protect against electromagnetic radiation in living rooms. Also for this purpose various figurines and decor elements are manufactured. For example, smooth shiny shungite pebbles are widely used by designers for decorating premises.
- To protect the organism from destructive effects of radiation emanating from mobile phones, shungite fobs and shungite stickers that are simply attached to the device are used.
- Shungite looks very aesthetically in the form of beads, bracelets and earrings.
- Today it is more and more popular to use tableware with shungite. It is believed that it saturates food with fullerenes. These are allotropic compounds in the composition of shungite. They are famous for their unusual structure. When ingested in the human body, they act as an antioxidant and help adsorption of toxins.
- Geomagnet shungite for protection against electromagnetic radiation is also widely used in construction. Crumb and powder of stone are used for interior wall lining.
In the form of additives for building materials, shungite is used to create an obstacle for high-frequency electromagnetic radiation. In such a room it's impossible to put a wiretap, so shungite building materials are often used in institutions that store sensitive information.
Also, shungite is used as an independent building material, because besides its benefits it has a noble look and a variety of color shades.