There are no translations available.
In rubber industry:
- Shungite replaces silicon dioxide.
- Shungit replaces low-active and semi-active carbon black.
- Improvement of technological properties of rubber mixes (viscosity according to Mooney, resistance to premature curing, rheological properties).
- Improvement of ability of rubber mixes to processing (decrease in formation of a crumb and sagging on rollers in comparison with carbon black and silicon dioxide).
- Shungite rubbers possess the improved dynamic properties - resistance to growth of cracks at a bend with a puncture lowered by heateducation at a sign-variable bend, dynamic endurance at angular rotation.
- Shungite rubber filling considerably increases them thermo - and fire resistance.
- Application of shungite allows to create high-filled (400 mass parts of shungite on 100 mass parts of rubber) rubbers with unusual properties - high hardness and crash-worthiness, an conductivity and antifrictional properties.
- Shungite it is easily entered into rubber in the course of mixing, less energy consumption for distribution in polymer demands.
- Application of shungite allows to improve a sanitary-and-hygienic situation at the enterprise since shungite raises dust, less silicosis hazardous less.
- Shungite can be applied in rubber industry to production of tires, rubber-technical products and rubber footwear.
- Introduction in economic circulation of shungit will allow to reduce volume of "dirty" technologies of receiving fillers for rubbers - silicon dioxide and carbon black