Materials to Protect Yourself Against RF Electromagnetic and Magnetic Fields (Electromagnetic & Magnetic Shields)
- Protection of electronics, computers, precision instruments, and people against RF electromagnetic and magnetic fields.
Magnetic Field Shielding
This kind of shielding is used to protect people and sensitive elements of electronics from the effect of magnetic fields. Magnetic fields are absorbed by shungite objects and prevented from entering or leaving a closed space.
Technical specifications of shungite pyramids, cubes and spheres:
- Diameter or width – 3 to 30 cm;
- Carbon content – 20 to 40%;
- Shielding factor within a 50 – 1000 Hz frequency range* –10 to 1,000.
* depends on the magnetic field intensity and size of the absorbing material (shungite).
- Provide better shielding as compared to traditional shielding materials used in the same amount (permalloy, ferrites, etc.)
- Magnetic shields are easy to use due to their small size and they are less susceptible to mechanical damage.
Electromagnetic Field Shields
Such shields are used to protect devices and people against electromagnetic waves.
These include shungite construction mixes or plates with shungite powder filling.
These can be dry construction mixes or finished solutions in the form of tile.
Plates and construction mixes are available in different sizes and weights.
Better shielding and absorption of electromagnetic radiation.