1. Shungite rooms speed up the recovery of patients after surgery or disease. Average hospital stay is reduced by up to 3 days. Thus, hospitals can increase the number of patients treated per year without changing the number of beds. When using shungite rooms, clinics increase their profits, and setting up shungite rooms can pay off in less than a year. In general, treatment time and cost are reduced.
2. While in the room, employees of NPP relieve their work-related fatigue or stress.
3. The function of the central nervous system is improved. Vegetovascular functions of patients with vegetative diseases are stabilized.
4. The room allows athletes to recover faster.
5. It is recommended that after providing primary health care suicidal patients are put in a shungite room for a couple of hours because the shungite room has a positive effect on stressed and depressed patients.
6. Psychologists are recommended to conduct medical practice in shungite rooms since most patients feel comfortable and safe there which allows increasing the effectiveness of the therapy. Also, sessions in a shungite room give patients a certain satisfaction, improve their mood and re-energize. As a result, the patients spend more time at the doctor’s office.
7. Patients with acute toxicological poisoning recover faster.
8. While staying in a shungite room, patients with coronary heart disease and angina relieve the pain faster. The efficiency and quality of treatment of cardiac patients is increased.
9. While staying in the shungite room, blood pressure of patients with hypertension decreases and stabilizes faster. It is recommended that the patients attend these rooms during the exacerbation and for prevention.
10. It has been observed that people suffering from insomnia get relief after visiting a shungite room. It improves sleep and overall health.
11. Air in this room has also a healing effect. It is known that shungite is antiseptic. Thus, shungite floors and walls purify the air. According to the research held in the Military Medical Academy of St. Petersburg, bacterial contamination of air in a shungite room is 10 times lower than usual. Thus, this air is particularly useful for children with respiratory tract disorders (chronic bronchitis, asthma) and allergy.
12. Since shungite has shielding properties and protects against electromagnetic radiation, it is useful to establish such facilities in places where there is the impact of geophysical anomalies (geopathic zones, geological faults). After a shungite room was created in the Military Medical Academy, radiation from the electric network has decreased 10 times.
13. The GDV method has shown that staying in a shungite room changes the energy in people and water. Read more here.
14. The efficiency of preventive and therapeutic vaccines increases.
15. Osteochondrosis and osteoarthritis treatment efficiency increases.
16. The immune defense of a human body is activated.
Target audience. Who will benefit from being in a shungite room?
1. Post-operative rehabilitation.
2. Recovery of NPP employees, enterprises management and etc.
3. Recovery of neurological patients, patients with vegetative neurosis.
4. Recovery of sportsmen after physical exercises.
5. Recovery of toxicological, suicidal and other patients. The patients were placed in this room for a couple of hours after they had been provided with the first medical care.
6. Patients with cardiac diseases.
7. People under stress or depression.
8. People having high blood pressure.
9. People affected with insomnia
10. Children with allergy, airway abnormalities, bronchitis and asthma.
11. People influenced by geophysical anomalies.
12. People influenced by electromagnetic radiation living nearby PTL.
13. People sensitive to electromagnetic storms.
14. People with osteochondrosis and osteoarthrosis.
Where shungite rooms can be used and created?
1. In rehabilitation wards and intensive care wards, wards forpatients recovery after surgery, poisoning, depression. In any intensive care units.
2. In large enterprises, factories, NNP, rest rooms.
3. In sports facilities, gyms, spas and wellness centers.
4. Sanatoriums, resorts, and other health care facilities.
5. In computer classes.
6. In placeslocatednearby power lines and other sources of electromagnetic radiation.
7. In homes for elderly people.
8. In bedroom.
9. In crowded places.
10. In areas with geophysical anomalies, geopathogenic zones.
11. In places where it is required to protect digital information.
12. In office buildings.
13. In control towers of airports
• Ensures alignment of walls / ceilings and serves as a protective screen at the same time
• Reduces the levels of electromagnetic radiation radio range of 10 kHz to 39 GHz, 50 Hz electric fields. Depending on the thickness of the layer, the screening effect of the material is up to tens of dB
• In the frequency range from 900 MHz to 2000 MHz 80% absorption of electromagnetic radiation (frequencies for mobile communications)
• Has the properties of the absorption of electromagnetic radiation
• Does not accumulate static electricity
• Does not distort the Earth's magnetic field, which provides a natural geomagnetic conditions in homes and workplaces
• Classified as non-combustible materials and no dusting
• Has high adhesion, elasticity and crack
• Frost can be used in cold rooms
• Has dimensional stability and high strength
• Ecological composition
• Room, finished with magnesium-shungite plasters, have a relaxing health-improving effect and are used for rehabilitation therapy
• The room in which you want to protect against static electricity;
• Premises, subject to the influence of electromagnetic fields;
• The duty army and other security agencies, managers of power plants, airports, etc.
• Areas with a strong influence of natural anomalies fields (geodynamic active geological fault zone);
• Sports centers;
• Hospitals and health centers;
• Health - care facilities;
• Electronics manufacturing plants;
• Enterprise electronic, instrumentation industries;
• Company medical industry;
• Data centers, server;
• Rooms for individual use: residential (houses, apartments) and office.
It has been proven that this room:
- Improves the body recovery process in the postoperative period and after childbirth;
- Activates internal self-regulation mechanisms of the human body;
- Relieves stress and tension;
- Relieves the sense of fatigue;
- Relieves headache;
- Ensures psychological rehabilitation of the person;
- Supports protective functions of the body;
- Restores the metabolism functions;
- Increases the efficiency of conventional therapy (i.e. there is a rapid recovery for a number of diseases);
- Accelerates rehabilitation after acute poisoning, accelerates remission in case of acute exacerbation of chronic diseases - ulcer disease, chronic bronchitis, etc. (conclusion of Military Medical Academy dated 02.09.2005);
- Improves the condition of people with hypertensive disorders and emotionally labile impairments;
- Normalizes blood pressure and cardiovascular system;
- Improves sleep;
- Relieves from anxiety and hyper excitability, as well as stops unusual emotional reactions;
- Removes entirely pathogenic microbes (conclusion of children sanatorium Chaika).
The first option is sawn (solid) tiles made of natural shungite. 10х10х1 cm and 10х15х1 cm tiles are normally used for walls and 2 cm thick tiles - for floor. They can be polished and have black color. Or they can be just ground with dark grey cast of shungite. The tiles are laid as any tiles of natural stone. The only disadvantage of such a room is the cost of square meter. It costs about $700.
The second option is to use special construction mix based on shungite. The mix consists of shungite and magnesite, the hydrator (hardener) is the bischofite solution. The mix is electrically conductive and has good strength characteristics. It is convenient in use. It can be filled into any forms for production of artificial stone. That is why designer solutions with the use of shungite construction mix are diverse. Moreover the main thing is that the cost of such a mix is much lower than the cost of shungite sawn (solid) products. That enables making it affordable. 14 kg of the mix is needed per square meter provided that a layer is 10 mm. The recommended minimum of plaster layer is 30 mm which means minimum 42 kg is necessary per 1 square meter. The cost of 1 kg is about $1.25 (the price depends on the total order quantity). Thus, the cost of 1 square meter is about $52.5. Taken into consideration the fact that in average, the shungite room area is 20 sq. m. the wall area is 45 sq. m. if the ceiling height is 2.5 m. Total floor and ceiling area is 40 sq. m. Summing everything up, we need to cover the area of 85 sq.m. The minimum recommended layer is 30 mm., the maximum one is 50 mm. 3570 kg of shungite mix is needed to make a room with shungite layer of 30 mm. 5950 kg. of shungite is needed for making a room of 50 mm shungite layer.
Is it possible to cover shungite plastering with wall-papers? Using this construction material you are able to create any design in the room. Unless there is a necessity to demonstrate the very shungite in your design you can hide the it underneath standard floor coatings (parquet, linoleum, laminate flooring) or wallpapers.
Methods to Protect Yourself Against Electromagnetic Radiation
Each year they publish new surveys about the danger of the electromagnetic pollution of the environment, and more proof is being found.
Now it is a proven fact that electromagnetic fields may have and are having a negative effect on your health.
If you are still skeptical about it, please read this article (Effect of EMR on Human Health).
Forewarned is forearmed. If you are aware of the risks associated with EMR and protection strategies, you can make informed choices to better protect your health and the health of your family.
If you are unable to abide by all of the recommendations provided below, at least do what you can do.
The more you are able to do to protect yourself and your family against EMR, the better.
Conclusion of Military Medical Academy
The clinic of hospital therapy MMA examined the treatment efficacy of therapeutic (mainly cardiac) patients under conditions of staying in a special ward with shungite coating. The study paid attention to assessment, first of all, of overall therapeutic and psycho-physiological effects of patients’ stay in the shungite ward.
In particular, an increase in the efficiency and quality of the angina treatment in case of ischemic heart disease and hypertension treatment was observed. Moreover, a comparative analysis of the disease manifestations, the dynamics of the leading symptom complexesenabled to identify a positive impact on the course of the disease, minimize of complaints, which, in it turn, enabled to reach stabilization in a shorter period of hospitalization. The average hospital stay was reduced to 2-3 days, which could be characterized as the cost-effectiveness of treatment in shungite wards. The calculation showed that in case of treatment in a ward with shungite coverage, the cost of treatment per patient could be reduced by 3-4 thousand rubles, and the overall economic effect 4-bed ward operating round the year could reach 0.5 million rubles. This will enable to provide qualified medical care for additional 20-25 patients.
Improvement of physical condition objectively coincided with quantitative data reflecting the psycho physiological status and life quality of treated patients.
Hygienic assessment of the shungite ward allowed establishing a decrease in the degree of bacterial contamination, shielding from electromagnetic fields, neutralizationof geological heterogeneity field activity.
Treatment wards with shungitecoating has a huge advantage in achieving overal therapeutic improvement of cardiac patients and achievement of remission, and can be embedded into a wide practice of cardiology and cardiac intensive care units of medical institutions. An additional effect mechanism may be drug potentiation.
The most famous places in Russia where there are shungite rooms.
1. Kremlin. Unofficially, in the Kremlin of Moscow there was created a shungite room for the purpose of information protection. For obvious reasons, the details of application are not disclosed.
2. The famous Military Medical Academy in St. Petersburg. Date of foundation is 28.12.1798. A shungit chamber is established on the basis of its hospital. Also, the scientists were actively studying advanced treatment of drinking water using shungite. http://www.vmeda-mil.ru/ Click here for more information.
3. "Belyiekluchi" sanatorium in Petrozavodsk. http://whitesprings.ru/ Since 2001 the treatment methods using mineral preparations of shungite have been introduced in the health resort. Also there in the health resort a shungite room is created. Read more here.
4. Shungite chamber in Beslan. After the terrible terrorist attack which took place on 01.09.2004 in a Beslan school. A shungite room has been established with a charitable purpose and for the psychological rehabilitation of injured children.