Materials to Protect Yourself Against RF Electromagnetic and Magnetic Fields (Electromagnetic & Magnetic Shields)
To be used in:
- Energy sector;
- Shielding of residential and non-residential properties;
- Shielding of transformer stations;
- Setting up magnetically shielded rooms in research centers;
- Shielding of power cables, power cable production;
- Shielding of boxes for biomedical studies;
- Welding Safety clothing.
Sources of RF Electromagnetic Fields
Sources of RF radiation include radio, TV, radiolocation, radio control, quenching and melting of metals, welding of non-metals, electrical prospecting in geology (radio-frequency surveying, induction methods, etc.), radio communication, etc.
Electromagnetic radiation may have negative health effects only if it is strong enough, as well as in case of long-term exposure.
Let us find out which home appliances emit high levels of electromagnetic radiation.
– TV sets (CRT TVs; does not apply to LCD TVs);
– Computer monitors (CRT monitors; does not apply to LCD monitors);
– Microwave ovens;
– Some underfloor heating systems;
– Some alarm systems;
– Battery chargers, voltage stabilizers, etc.
Hello, dear friends! Please count how many house hold appliances and electrical devices you have at home. I have counted over 20 items. And you cannot do without them: fridges, microwave ovens, washing machines, computers, tablets; our life has become closely intertwined with these appliances. Try throwing away any of them and you will feel emptiness, as if you got deprived of something most precious in your life.
Naturally, each of these appliances generates an electromagnetic field, which exerts a direct influence on us. In case of overlapping electromagnetic waves, the effects becomestronger. Where do you think fatigue and tiredness come from? Electrical devices are partly to blame for such a situation.